Want To Make Your Home Safe From Termites? Here Are Some Useful Tips For You
Now, most of the people love to adopt eco-friendly ways in order to streamline their daily lives. One of the most troublesome and confusing situations is that when you are going to use eco-friendly way to control termite in your home.
The usual methods to control the growth of termites and white ants and other pests are to use various chemicals those are undoubtedly hazardous to health and nature too. Therefore, when you are stuck in these situations when you do not want to use these anti-eco chemicals, but on the other hand, you cockroach removal procedures in order to make your home safe from these threats. Here are some natural termite prevention tips. Check this link https://www.perfect-pest-control.com/ to find out more details.
- The entry point of termites to enter your home is through the soil to wood contact. You need to seal the point of contacts where soil and wood or your home is in contact. Make sure that the foundation or base of your house is at least five to six inches above the surface. Plus, stash away all the wood lumbers and logs for the fireplace or for some other purpose safely out of the home.
- Termites cannot survive at a temperature of more than 120 degrees. You can use heat on an active termite colony. However, it is easy to do in a small termite colony. However, when your whole house is affected, then you have to use the ‘Tenting Method’.
- Sometimes, conventional methods work perfectly to keep these bugs away. Boric acid is an effective way to keep your home safe from termites. This acid is easily available at home improvement stores and at hardware stores. You can get this acid in white powder form so that you can easily apply where you see these termites.
- Before using the wood in your house for making furniture or any other purpose, treat it with this acid. This way, there will be no chance for the termites to attack the wood for a long time.
- If you don’t want to use it in powder form, try to apply it through the water. Prepare a solution and spray it where needed. If you see termites inside your home, you can also spray that.
These are the proven way by which you can keep your home from termites. If your home is affected by the rodent, you should follow rodent removal Carlton procedure to keep your home safe.